1.25.2011

10 Month Check Up

I took Caleb in for his 9 month check up... but I'll just call it his 10 month since I'm a month late... oops. He is in perfect health! He just has really dry skin so I need to be better about doing stuff for that. Wrightwood is so dry! It's really weird that the next check up we have will be for his YEAR check up. The time flies!!

I am going to start on his 1 year photo book I'm making. I won't have it by his first birthday because I want to have pictures from his birthday party in it too. I just can't believe he's already that old and that I am already thinking about invites and what to do for the big day.

He lost a few ounces! He was 22.6 four months ago. So he's stayed at a steady weight. I guess he just was all into getting huge early on and has decided to stay the same for awhile :)

My best friend, Blair, and her fiance, Aaron, will be moving to California soon! They are going to be living in Costa Mesa. It took me an hour and 10 minutes to get to the apartment they will live at. I'm so excited!! We are so use to driving about 45 minutes to get to most places, so a little longer is no big deal. They are going to be driving out this weekend. Aaron will start working and Blair will be back and forth to visit until after their honeymoon. Here are a few pictures from today when Caleb and I were waiting for them when they were doing their apartment stuff.



Our trip to Texas was really fun. I'll post pictures tomorrow. 


2 comments:

  1. Amanda, he is getting so big and is so handsome! Wish y'all lived closer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am in love with the little guy, as I know you are with yours :) I know it would be fun to get together!

    ReplyDelete