1.01.2011

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a great New Years!! Jordan and I had some friends over and it was a really fun time. 

I've been awful about keeping up with this. Things have just been so busy with the holidays.

Caleb is now 9 months old!!!

He is crawling.. not like a pro yet, but he's getting around. He is going to be my shadow as soon as he is able to move around easier. He always tries to get to me and I just love it.

He's started pulling himself up to stand. It's made nap time interesting. He has been fighting it lately, and will just cry and cry..so I'll peek in at him and he'll just be standing up in his crib bawling his eyes out haha.

He is getting two teeth!! He has a ridiculous pain tolerance like his daddy. He will hit his head on something and just look at me like it wasn't a big deal. One time, he head butted me and I wanted to cry and he just laughed. So I've been really surprised at how painful teething has been for him, especially since I have a very low tolerance for pain and when I got teeth, I didn't react at all to it. He has spent the past week screaming unless he is asleep. It's been so sad. He has been a lot happier the past day or so though. I got some good laughs out of him and big smiles.

He loves Ralph, our golden retriever. He doesn't like when he attacks his face with kisses, but he thinks he's really funny. As soon as he sees him, he gets a huge smile and laughs to himself. Ralph loves him too. He can be a little much at times, he doesn't really get how big he is.. but he is so sweet with Caleb.

I will post pictures from Christmas soon. Caleb is growing up so much. He is getting so big boy-ish already. Hard to believe it's already 2011 and he'll be 1 in less than 3 months.

Hope everyone had a great New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment