2.16.2010

Cute stuff for Caleb's Room!



I got this stuff for Caleb's room. We're doing a retro cowboy theme! I can't wait to be in our new house so I can set everything up!! 

This is a really awesome picture, I love it!






This is a keep sakes box. I had registered for one but I plan on returning it now that I found this one. So cute!

Then I got a few cute burp cloths. I've heard that using cloth diapers is really good for burp cloths, so I plan on getting a ton of those, but I wanted to have a few really cute ones too!












This cute cowboy receiving blanket!





Then I got one other thing for our house. 



You can personalize it so it has J & A and then our wedding date. I'll just have to get a frame for it.


2 comments:

  1. I've wanted the personalized tree graphic for a long time, I think it is just so adorable, and romantic too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!!! I will be excited to see everything together in the new nursery! Etsy is dangerous (I know), but enjoy this fun new time in your life. One of my favorite parts of being preggos is NESTING and preparing the nursery for my little ones.

    Can't wait to see you make your house your own!

    Dana

    ReplyDelete