11.05.2009

GREAT NEWS!

We found out today that we get to switch health insurance!! I hadn't realized how worried and stressed I really was over having Caleb at Kaiser until today.. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off of me and I'm just so estatic about it! I'm planning on having the baby at the same place that Meghan had Wiley. She had a really great experience and her doctor was amazing! They are accepting new patients again, so it works out great! Also, since we're doing it through our work, pre-existing conditions such as pregnancy, don't apply! The switch starts on January 1st, so I'm deciding if I'll go to the rest of my check ups between now and then at Kaiser or if I'll pay out of pocket to go to the new doctor. I know someone who had a condition that could have been treated and her baby could have been saved, but Kaiser didn't pay attention, so I'm leery to completely trust them now that I have other options. I'll just weigh out the options and see what we should do. I'm just so happy and excited, it's so nice not being worried about the care the baby and I will be given! Thanks to everyone who had been praying about this for us :)

I have another ultrasound scheduled on the 18th at Kaiser. During the last one he was been uncooperative and the technician wasn't able to get all the measurments and what not that she needed to see. I'm excited to get to see him again though!! It's my favorite part of pregnancy so far. I'll post the pictures! :)

I also ordered Caleb's bedding this week! I was going to make it but I found some cowboy bedding that I LOVE too much to pass up. It comes with the fitted sheet, comforter, crib bumper, crib skirt, curtains, a diaper stacker, and a toy bag that hangs up on the wall! It was all at a really great price! I ordered a mobile, lamp shade, changing pad cover, an additional fitted sheet (even though i'm sure we'll want to get plenty more) and a dirty clothes hamper that coordinates with the bedding too. I got all of that for what basic bedding usually costs, if not for less! I can't wait to get it! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment