4.30.2010

Almost 6 Weeks!

Time has gone by so fast! Caleb will already be six weeks on Monday. He is also already a big cousin! Meghan and Everett had their baby almost 2 weeks ago. They named him Zephyr Patrick Long..he is so precious! It's really funny seeing Caleb and Zephyr next to each other.. 4 weeks is a big difference in growth in babies and Zephyr is also really tiny! It's pretty funny :)

So Caleb is doing really good. He is such a good baby and is hardly ever fussy. It's so nice. I've recently decided I need to start being better about making him sleep in his bassinet at night. I've been just letting him sleep in our bed because I like cuddling him and it's just easier with nursing him and what not. So last night I tried out the bassinet again and he did so good! I put him down around midnight and he woke up around 3 to eat and then stayed in his bassinet until almost 6. That's amazing for him, he usually cries and cries until I pick him up and let him in bed with us.

Here are some recent pictures of Caleb and Zephyr!








2 comments:

  1. he is so adorable, they both are! i'm glad things are going so well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks huge next to his cousin!! He is just precious. Good thinking on the bassinet, I made the mistake of letting Tristan co-sleep with me b/c I too breastfed for 9 months but believe me, it is not good in the future!! Tristan wouldn't sleep in his crib all night until he was 13 months old and I had to go through the whole "cry it out" if you start young, it's all they ever know. Good luck girly!

    ReplyDelete