9.16.2010

MY BABY NEPHEW BROOKS IS HERE

My THIRD and last baby nephew of the year was born today!!! 

I'm not sure the exact time he was born, but it was this morning.
He is 7 pounds, 9 ounces and 19 3/4 inches long! 

Here is a picture of my beautiful new nephew!
Brooks Mathew Forastiere
(Mathew is his daddy's name)

Good job Dad on scoring on all the boy grand kids. 
You deserve some little buddies to do man stuff with after having 3 girls.
I tried to fill in for that as much as possible, but it's not the same as a real boy.
You have to give me credit for spending a few years 
looking more like your son than your daughter though.
Gross. 

It's pretty crazy that Caleb already has three younger boy cousins. 
I love it.

Oh and other news.. Caleb got his very first big boy hat today. It's for our trip to Hawaii on Saturday. Probably the first of hundreds if he plays baseball like his daddy. Here's a picture of my cute best friend who wouldn't smile for the camera. Seconds before this picture he was jumping like crazy, laughing, and had a HUGE grin across his face haha.

2 comments:

  1. what a sweeet little baby! he's precious! and I love caleb's hat, he's such a cute little guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh... I can't get over those ROLLS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete