10.06.2010

This Is the Life


Our trip to Hawaii was amazing.
We went with Jordan's family. 
We really want to live there someday. 
I love the pace of life and feeling that's in the air.

We stayed on the big island of Hawaii in a really nice bungalow.
We had an AMAZING view.
This is a sunset I captured from our room. So pretty.

We had a ton of fun exploring the island.
Went on a few really fun hikes.
One down to the most beautiful and secluded beach I've ever seen.
Another to a really awesome cave.
The landscape on the way to the cave looked like Jurassic Park.
We did some snorkeling.
Went on TWO fishing charters in attempt to catch a marlin.
We had no luck.. we just got a few tunas.
We went on a manta ray dive.
It was amazing. The manta rays almost touched us.
Ate LOTS of fish tacos. YUM.
Had the best fresh produce I've ever put in my mouth ever.
Ate double my body weight in melona bars.
Relaxed a little bit.
Went to a Luau. 
It was a really super fun time.
I miss Hawaii. 
We are hoping to go back next summer by ourselves and camp.
Hopefully it will work out!

Here's the link to more pictures:

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like the trip of a life time! I definitely want to hit up Hawaii one of these days...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! We hope to go there one day :)

    ReplyDelete